The Junior League of Detroit 2020 Designers’ Show House will open to the public from
Saturday, September 19 through Sunday, October 4, 2020.
TICKETS ON SALE AUGUST 17TH
1771 Seminole Street Indian Village Detroit
JUNIOR LEAGUE OF DETROIT FUNDRAISING
The Designers’ Show House is the Junior League of Detroit’s principal fundraiser occurring every two years. The funds raised support the JLD’s local philanthropic efforts, including our key community impact initiative ‘Project EAT’ which helps create a more food secure community by providing Education, Access, and Tools to those in need. Through Project EAT, the League recently launched the Empowered Pantry, which provides over 25,000 annual meals, nutrition education, and cooking tools for employees of The Empowerment Plan. Future plans include the creation of additional pantries to serve food insecure families across metro Detroit.
Safety of our Show House guests, designers, and volunteers is of utmost importance to the Junior League of Detroit. All recommended State and Public Health guidelines will be observed throughout the duration of the event.
- Social distancing. Capacity is limited within the home and we have adjusted the guest experience to ensure social distancing.
- Pace your visit. Guests will follow a linear path within the home. To ensure spaces are not overcrowded and all guests are able to have an enriching experience, we recommend a visit of no more than 75 minutes.
- Audio Tour. Guests are invited to download the Designers’ Show House audio tour to a mobile device. Please remember to bring your headphones.
- Health Monitoring. Please stay home if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have had known exposure to the virus.
- Wear a mask. All guests and volunteers are required to wear a mask when touring the Show House. Masks are required protective equipment for the safety of all.
- Keep your hands sanitized. Hand sanitizer is available at the entry and exit of the home. Two hand washing stations are located on the property.
HOUSE TOUR TICKET
September 19 – October 4
Monday through Friday | 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Thursday and Friday | 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Saturday | 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Sunday | 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Tickets are sold online only and will NOT be sold at the door.
$35 in advance of September 19 | $40 after
The home is not handicap accessible. No children under 7, no strollers, no babes in arms, no pets.
Thank you to our national media and product sponsors: